We have been greatly blessed to witness God work in many people’s lives. We can’t thank God enough for the ways he touched and restored lives through ATN-Rwanda’s ministries. We have witnessed story after story of healing and cannot thank enough those who gave their time, prayer and resources to support this journey of kingdom work.
In just five years of ministry…
- Over thirty-five former streets boys have been reintegrated back into their families. In addition to these, there are several hundred street kids who were served through our day program.
- Thirty single street girls and vulnerable ladies have been helped out of prostitution, empowered and discipled. Most of them have made the decision to follow Jesus and today there are multiple house church’s that have formed from these women. As well there are two co-ops that have formed from these once vulnerable women.
- Over fifteen hundred orphans that survived the genocide were served thru Xtra Mile Ministries that was devoted to share hope with orphans from the genocide. This resulted in the formation of several communities around the country where life, prayer, encouragement, solidarity, sacrificial love and hope are practiced. Many of them are now serving and impacting many people`s lives around the country.
- In partnership with other local and regional organizations with the same passion, more than 230 house churches have been planted, 80 discovery bible study groups formed, and over 1,000 baptisms.
- Sixty-three families who used to practice survival farming have been trained to farm in a better and more productive way (called Farming God’s way). For most of these farmers the training opened their eyes to realize the relationship that exists between creation and the Creator and how they can partner with the Creator for the care of his creation. They have learned that agriculture can be a spiritual work.
- Over one thousand young men and women have been reached thru sports ministry across the country. This has been an amazing ministry, which has touched several hundred lives of young people for Christ.
And in just the last two years…
- Forty young men and women have been trained in welding and construction. For most of them this training is the only skill they have acquired in their entire life. No doubt, these graduates will help their families and communities to break the circle of poverty and hopelessness.
- Four wells have been drilled. These wells have blessed over four hundred families who didn’t have any access to clean water for several years. This has positively affected many children who were dropping out of school due to the long distance to get water (unclean water unfortunately), and they are now free from preventable diseases caused by unclean water.
Join us in praising God for the amazing transformation he’s bringing to families and communities in Rwanda!